Spectrophotometer – Hach
DR 1900 Portable Spectrophotometer
Carry more water methods with you wherever you need them most.
The DR 1900 combines the ruggedness and portability of a field instrument with over 220 of the most commonly tested water methods.
- Carry Anywhere – The lightest, most compact portable spectrophotometer available easily goes where you need to go.
- Test What You Need – Analyze your water with more preprogrammed methods than any other portable spectrophotometer, or easily create your own methods to suit your unique needs.
- Ensure Accuracy in the Field – Wavelength range of 340 to 800 nm. provides accuracy typically seen only in laboratory instruments.
- Make Testing Easier – Simple, easy-to-use interface plus the widest range of vial sizes makes testing flexible.
- Take Into Field Environments – Rugged construction keeps the elements out, which means you can test in the most demanding conditions.