Microscope B-500 Series – Optika
High quality upright laboratory microscopes
The B-500 microscopes have been designed for the best performance in routine laboratory use. According to the models, two different optical systems are available (InfiniFix and IOS). With InfiniFix optical system, the two worlds of infinity-corrected and 160 mm optical system find the way to meet each other. With this exclusive optical system all InfiniFix models use a true infinity-corrected optical path, implemented with standard 160 mm objectives. IOS simply means “Infinity Optical System”. All IOS models of B-500 series are equipped with true Infinity Corrected Objectives.
- Optical system & objectives: S-Plan and Plan 160mm Finity Corrected Objectives on InfiniFix models. Plan Infinity corrected objectives on all IOS models.
- Microscope stand: The modern stand design, with accessible and ergonomic controls, complements and enhances the instrument’s usability.
- Head: The wide 22 mm field of view and the high-point eyepieces allow for hours of use without eye fatigue.
- Illuminators: The B-500 microscopes are equipped with two kinds of illuminators (both with field diaphragm): high-efficiency dichroic 20W halogen illuminator (models with SEMI-PLAN objectives), or our special X-LED illuminator (models with PLAN objectives). Both systems permit light-intensive applications, such as phase contrast or darkfield, without the need of complex active cooling and keeping the electrical consumption at lowest levels.
- Condenser: Two kinds of swing-out condensers are available (depending on the models): 0.10/1.20 N.A. for better performances with high magnifications; 0.22/0.90 N.A. for better performances with low magnifications (pathology)
- Specimen stage: A generously sized double layer stage, suitable for two specimen slides, optimally completes the instrument. 175x145mm, X-Y range: 76x51mm.