Flash Point Tester – Hinotek
Pensky Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point – Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
- This instrument is designed as per GB/T261 and ASTM D93.
- The heating power is continuously adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter.The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
- The structure is designed small and exquisite.The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
- Operation is easy.Test results are precise.It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Tester
This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T3536-2008 Petroleum Products – Determination of Flash and Fire Points – Cleveland Open Cup Method and ASTM D 92 Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester. It is applicable to all petroleum products with flash points above 79℃ and below 400℃ except fuel oils.
- It adopts special heating furnace to ensure the safety of test. The heating power is continuously adjustable. It can meet requirements of test.
- The instrument adopts desktop structure. The stainless steel working table and furnace shell make it beautiful and elegant.
- The instrument is fully self-contained complete. The operator can do determination as long as connecting with coal gas or other civil gas.
- It equipped with flame extinguishing cover which accord with requirements of test.